Monday, November 12, 2007

NYE

Check this place out. I went to dinner there years ago and remember the food being great. Also they have Sangria! And very cute Latin dancing boys. What more could a girl ask for?
http://www.vivaz.net.au/
H

3 comments:

Craig said...

The looks like it might be fun.

How would it work if we only wanted to stay there until after the 9:30pm fireworks and then head over to the North Shore? Are there drinks included or are they extra?

HelsBels said...

I'm sure we could have dinner and leave. Drinks ARE extra but jugs of sangria sound awesome. I thought we were going to your office after dinner which is in the city. Am I confused? It happens you know. Was the plan to watch the midnite fireworks from your office? As to Nic coming along, if I do book I will have to pay so was wondering if I could just book and pay for the 5 of us and then Nic can sort his lot out himself.
H

Craig said...

Yep - let's do that. Go ahead and make the arrangements for us and I'll let Nick know to figure out what he's doing separately.