Thursday, December 6, 2007

Newby not shy....

No, no, not shy, just frightfully busy. I have just started to slow down after an insane schedule juggling work, motherhood and unfortunately some poor health.

I currently have the lovely Helen staying with me and she let me know that there was a message awaiting me. Apologies for my prior lack of response.

I am very excited about our pending holiday and look forward to meeting you all. Helen and I have already started to get into the whole festive spirit and have been getting ourselves re-acquainted with intoxication.

Hope you all have a very joyful and merry xmas and may we all have a riotous New Years Eve! - Newby (a.k.a. Margie)

6 comments:

charles said...

Don't be bullied Margie...=)...good to hear from you.

Ms. Ulloa said...

Intoxication? I am not familiar with your ways. I will have to learn this "intoxication". ;)

I hope you are feeling 100% by the time we get there becuase we tend to get people sick. Well, at least that's what Helen says. "You guys make me sick".

Anyways, I look forward to meeting you in person. I am alot nicer than Helen says I am.

Ms. Ulloa said...

Charles-- do you know this "intoxication" of which these Australian people speak of?

I keep forgetting to mention that I love the pic you have as ur ID. But I better not speak of things non-Australian just in case I get told off by the Webmaster.

charles said...

I will be doing my best research yet in the pursuit of this "intoxication" many have spoke happy and horrific tales of.

Craig said...

Yes, let's please maintain focus on this particular USH Adventure to Australia.

Intoxication - something that has been perfected by the British over the course of several Millennia. I will be happy to educate you all, but true mastery takes much practice. You must be patient.

HelsBels said...

I think I was quoted as saying "you guys make me vomit!".