Tuesday, December 11, 2007

SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you are really coming then??? All this time I thought you were joking! My new sofas arrived this morning. How excited am I??? And you'll be pleased to know I have left the plastic on them. It rustles a bit when you sit down and its a bit sweaty but you'll get used to it. So things are going along well so far.
We are sorted for New Years and I have sent off a cheque for the Apartment upstairs. We have it from the 29th to the 5th of Jan which are the dates I originally booked for Tracey's crew. Margy is turning up on the 30th, early in the morning so we will move you guys upstairs then. I haven't booked anything for the Hunter Valley as I was thinking we could go on a day trip on the 29th so we don't need to worry about finding accomodation and then we can be here to greet Margy on her arrival. We will sort it out when you get here anyway as I have decided it is all too hard this close to Xmas.
I think thats it. I have enough beach towels for all but have not bought another Boogie Board as yet. We will shop for Beach Wear on your first day. I need to buy a bucket of Sunscreen anyway.
I have informed the Sand Bar of your imminent arrival. They have decided to take Basil Scrambled Eggs off the menu to save Michelle the embarassment of having to pronounce it like an Aussie.
Thats it. Don't forget you can buy Duty Free Alcohol when you arrive in Sydney before you pass through Customs. Its usually the easiest way. Have a fun Xmas.
Sorry I missed your Birthday Michelle. Hope you had a great time in Vegas. Post some photos.
Luv H.

No comments: