Sunday, December 9, 2007

Update

So, I am pleased to see the activity on the blog over the last few days while I've not been paying attention. Good work team! :)

Just an FYI - I heard from my cousin Nick that he has booked two spaces at Vivaz for himself and his buddy Sean on NYE also so they will be joining us for the festivities.

There are now only 15 days remaining before we jump on the plane so I am formally announcing that we are now at 'Orange Alert' and need to move into the final planning stages.

From the California side we need to finalize the rental car arrangements for the Kingsburg to SF journey to catch the flight and agree on departure times, etc. From the Sydney side, it is necessary to let the Sandbar know about the increased business they should expect beginning on Dec 27th, cover your new living room furniture with plastic sheets and get plenty of tonic and ice.

We'll be seeing you soon. :)

No comments: