Monday, October 8, 2007

Hi Planning Co-Ordinator....
I'm back! A bit the worse for wear but still alive. I think I may have slipped into a coma last night. I spoke to Tracey last week and we decided to do the Hunter Valley thang without the McFarlane clan. If you could please post the dates as either the 3rd, 4th or 5th which will be after the clan leaves for Melbourne that would be great. Can you tell me what time your plane leaves Sydney as well please.
Hope all there are well. I had a great week at Bathurst even though I got a little sleep deprived. I'm sure my assistants are still telling the story of me on Sunday morning at 655am just before we went on air screaming......"wheres the f..king helicopter???? I will leave this broadcast with the words....'no f..king chopper' tattooed on my forehead!" Needless to say I got over it and they gave me loads of stick about it for the next 10 hours.
Anyway. Talk soon from the couch.
H xxxxx

2 comments:

Craig said...

Welcome back! Glad to hear the Bathurst gig was as crazy as you expected. :)

So, re the Hunter Valley trip - should we go on the 3rd and 4th then? When do the MacFarlane's head out to Melbourne? Shouldn't we tag along with them just to see what they get up to?

Our flight leaves on the 5th at 4:15pm. We try not to think about it too much as it will make us sad to think that we have to leave Oz again.

Craig said...

I forgot to ask - being as it's just the four of us for the Hunter Valley trip, how do we want to 'roll' on that particular trip? Do you fancy the pampered spa option or a regular hotel and DIY food and drink option?

Also, with the responsibilities defined by our respective roles, you and I need to discuss the issue of making reservations and booking tickets and such for the various activities we are reaching agreement on.