Hope by now you have had the email from Tracey saying that the McFarlanes can't come for our soiree. Very sad. Following Traceys news I rang my friend Margy and convinced her to leave her 3 year old son Angus with his father and come and play instead. She is going to look into a flight and come for NYE. I hope this is ok with everyone. She is a really fun girl and in desperate need of a holiday. So I am keeping the apartment upstairs and will move you guys up there and Margy and I will stay here. I am off to Bahrain today for 2 weeks so on my return will email a photo of Margy and her email adress. On to the holiday.... we are going to have to do the harbour cruise on the 3rd as my friend can only do it that day. We can move the Hunter Valley trip to other days so I will book it when I get back.
Hope everyone is well. Sorry this is so rushed but I haven't packed yet. Gotta go.
Luv H.
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Howdy!
Yes, we received the sad news that the McFarlanes were not going to be joining us after all. I've been too upset to post ever since. I guess I'll get over it eventually.
Having Margy join us sounds fun and means you're not stuck only with us Anglo-American contingent all on your own.
Changing the Hunter Valley trip is fine with us - I guess it will have to be before New Years now as I don't relish the thought of having to get up early on Jan 1st in order to drive a couple of hours so we can drink even more wine!
Have a fun trip - I'm off to the UK for a couple of days myself as of right now - and we'll connect in a couple of weeks when you're back. Perhaps we can schedule a conference call during the week of Thanksgiving here?
Post a Comment