Thursday, October 4, 2007

I think I've done it

Thanks to the fabulous workings of Ms Helen K Lloyd I do believe I am typing my first ever blog. Now I will have to learn how to attach a photo - arrhhh technology such a wonderful thing. We are all looking forward to our trip to Sydney.
I told the girls this afternoon about their New Years Baby sitter and they where thrilled about the possibility of having their own party with Mrs Lloyd, watch out before we know it she will be Granny Lloyd. Neil is over the moon that he will not be baby sitting and I am sure he will enjoy every minute of his night of freedom, as will I. A huge thank you to Helen for thinking and organising us so perfectly.
Chuck you look so cute in the photos and so young, my god has it really been that long.
H - when you make it back alive from Bathurst, Indy and whatever car racing thing you are covering perhaps you can give me some clues on attaching a photo or two.
Rightie Oh- M & C our photo of you two on the fridge is getting a little dated perhaps you could email something a little newer than Christmas 04.
All is well over here hotting up quickly, today was 32 so watch out here comes Summer. Only 5 weeks left of Uni then exams and of course I have been learning how to be a Subway chick in my spare time. The crop is OK but certainly not anything more, we have had very small rainfalls again this year. But that is farming for you. Milla has just turned two and her favorite word is Cuddle and Please - so damn cute. Surely that is enough for now.

2 comments:

charles said...

Tracey,
Thanks for the kind words but I wish I looked like that today! We need to talk! LOL!

Craig said...

Congratulations Tracey!