It's been fun but unfortunately for me it is the business end of the V8Supercars season and I am off to Bathurst for a week. As I spend all my time there at work I probably won't be checking my e-mail. I will be back Monday week but usually spend the week in between the Bathurst 1000 and The Lexmark Indy 300 on the Gold Coast, on the couch in the foetal position trying to get over severe sleep deprivation. Sounds awful I know but I love this time of year. For anyone interested in what I'm doing go to V8Supercars.com.au
Dee Why Beach
On to more interesting things for you guys. I took these photos this
morning at my beach. The weather is starting to warm up and it is beautiful here. The water is still cold but it looks gorgeous. I really love this time of year. Anyway have fun blogging while I'm away.
H.
1 comment:
Beautiful view! I'm ready!
Post a Comment