skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
UlloaSullivan & Hidalgo Adventures
Boo Ya Ka Sha!
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Trying to figure out pictures! Check Check....
This is how I like to remember Michelle and I......Hope this works.... We are and still are soooooo cute!
1 comment:
HelsBels
said...
Hilarious!
September 27, 2007 at 1:38 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Itinerary
Dec 25 - Depart SFO @ 10:25pm
Dec 26 - Lost Day
Dec 27 - Arrive Sydney/Sandbar/Shopping/Helen's Dinner
Dec 28 - Beach/Wolfies/Basement Club
Dec 29 - Sandbar/Beach
Dec 30 - Pick-up/Hazing of Margy
Dec 31 - Beach/Vivaz/Bus Ride
Jan 01 - Beach/Recovery Day
Jan 02 - Harbour Cruise
Jan 03 - Breakfast/Nap/Beach/Nap/RSL/Wild Water Grill
Jan 04 - Movies/Mall/Darling Harbour
Jan 05 - Sandbar/The Rocks/Depart Sydney
Related or Useful Sites
Australia Photo Slideshow
UlloaSullivan.com
Australian Cultural Representative
The Basement Club
Titles
Michelle - Master of the Sea
Helen - Head Chef, Julie the Cruise Director
Craig - General Pants
Charles - Baby Faced Puppy Boy
Margy - Champette
Shopping/Packing List
*** Currently Empty ***
Blog Archive
►
2008
(6)
►
January
(6)
▼
2007
(32)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(7)
▼
September
(14)
I'm off........
Trying to figure out pictures! Check Check....
easy does it....
Crikey bloke! Imagine us forgetting the real reaso...
Getting the hang of it
Cool...homework...I remember that!
Homework
My turn
Michelle turning it on......
A better photo of me.....
Introducing Helen
Attention Chuck
Reply
Going to Australia
1 comment:
Hilarious!
Post a Comment