Sunday, September 23, 2007

easy does it....

Helen if you say I would like the Emu's then I'm trusting you. Your right how dare we have fun on this blog CRAIG! Don't get your daks in a bunch! Seriously where's Tracey? I'm so excited about this trip! I cannot wait!

Charles

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Hello Hello Hello
I am not sure if I am doing this right as blogging is a new thing for me. I appologise 1000 times over for the non response, it was a combination of the computer being in sick bay for two weeks, mid semester exams at uni and three kids with gastro that has had me off the computer for about 4 weeks. I wont go on as this could be the wrong way to add to the blog. ANY FREE LESSONS!!!!!
Trace

Craig said...

Welcome to the Party! Great to hear from you. Hope all is well with the girls again now.

In terms of adding to the blog, it's been a case of everything goes. In general, use Comments to reply/chat about an existing topic and create a new post for a new topic.

As you can see, we've not made much in the way of decisions yet apart from agreeing to chill out for the first couple of days upon arrival. We're deep in discussion on the Hunter Valley trip at the moment - reaching the decision whether to do that before New Years or after will be a momentous occasion, I think. ;)

But, perhaps more importantly than all of that, what does Neil think of the new Powderfinger album?

HelsBels said...

Look Craig... this is not the place to chat about Powder Finger with Neil. That is not what this blog is for. I can't remember what this blog was for, but I'm sure it wasn't that.
Hah.
H

charles said...

Powderfinger? That sounds like a slang term for something to me! =)