Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Attention Chuck



Seeing as how we already know C&M and their likes, dislikes and simple pleasures, like a good Sandbar Breakfast, I thought you should tell us a little about yourself. Make sure you add things you will and won't eat (I am determined to get Michelle to eat Sushi this trip, and enjoy it) and also what you would like to see and do while here, so the social director and chef can make some plans.

Cheers

H.

4 comments:

Craig said...

Very interesting. We're now assigning ourselves Job Titles for this excursion, are we? In that case I will have to come up with something suitably grand for myself... at least until Michelle gets involved, that is.

I feel a whole new section on the right-hand side of the site coming on...

HelsBels said...

I seem to be getting right into this. Great idea!

HelsBels said...

Your tiltle could be gin bringer!

Ms. Ulloa said...

Sushi? Me? Oh, you're talking A LOT OF GIN!!!! A LOT! I'll take some of that yummy chutney anyday. :)