Monday, September 17, 2007

Reply



This is a little friend of mine, demonstrating that you need a ticket to get on the ferry. There is no need to worry about those kangaroo ears for Chuck as he will receive a pair when he goes through customs. He can't come in the country without them. Now what do you want to do while here. I suppose a SandBar Breakfast may be involved? I do ask one favour from those of you coming through customs. Can you bring some DutyFree Gin. You are allowed 2.2 Litres each so that means lots of yummy alcohol. Unless of course you guys have given up drinking!!!! In return I will provide Michelle with all the TimTams that she can eat. They now come in lots of different yummy flavours!!!!! Start thinking.

H.

1 comment:

Craig said...

Thanks for reminding us of our love of Gin & Tonics. As you will see, I have now added that to a new Shopping/Packing List section on the right-hand side of the page.

Currently, it is the only thing we need to bring.