
Crikey bloke! Imagine us forgetting the real reason for having this blog. We were having too much fun. Of course we can go to The Basement. It is in the city but we can get the ferry across from Manly. It is a really cool venue.
As for the Hunter Valley trip, it is a bit of a hike for one day and also the designated driver (me) can't drink. Maybe we should look at staying overnight somewhere. That would be good as it is a great place to visit. I will look at some accomodation. I need to talk to Tracey about a few things but they don't seem to be answering the phone so must be away at the moment. Did you guys get the email to say that they are also bringing Neils sister Stacey?
We can also do a group trip to Waratah Park to visit some animals. I'm sure Charles would like the Emu's seeing as how they are so small and cute. I will also see if I can organise a boat trip on the harbour with a friend of mine who works on car racing. He has a company that does harbour cruises.
http://www.seasydneycats.com.au/photos.htm
Anyway these are a few options. Let me know any others and I will get organising, seeing as how I am Julie the Cruise Director.
H.
1 comment:
Now those sound like some good ideas to me! An overnight stay in the Hunter Valley makes perfect sense - let's find somewhere nice and picturesque, perhaps with Spa/Massage facilities so we can pamper ourselves after consuming wine and gourmet food?
The only problem I can see re the Emu visit is the potential for Chuck to want to take one back with him. I realize they let folks that live in Australia can take them back to their own places as pets, with the appropriate certification, but I'm not sure what the additional steps are if they want to take them overseas. Is there just a different form to complete?
Post a Comment