Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Introducing Helen


Helen K Lloyd
Originally uploaded by UlloaSullivan
Given the prolific nature of her posts so far, I figured it only fair that we formally (re)introduce Helen to Charles at this point.

I know that you guys almost certainly met and hung out 15 years or so ago when Michelle got her first taste of the International lifestyle to which she has since become accustomed but I'm not sure you have actually seen each other since.

Well, hopefully this picture - taken in January 2006 - will help rectify one side of that. Coming soon - the best picture I can find of our friend Charles.

4 comments:

HelsBels said...

That is the most apalling photo of me. Can I send you a better one?
H

Craig said...

Sure. Who knows if it'll get published though. ;)

HelsBels said...

Too late!

Ms. Ulloa said...

I think you look lovely. I also think that the Sandbar is not far from whre you were sitting. :)