Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Maybe we should place a camera and tracking device into the McFarlane car to see what they get up to when they leave us. They will head off when we go to the Hunter Valley. I think the place you found sounds awesome. I'm up for it. I will book it for us when I get back from Indy.
I have found a couple of deep sea fishing trip sites. Leave it with me. You will have to do that one without me though. Maybe that should be a boys trip??? I will ask my friend with the boat charter if he can suggest a company for you. Loads of things to organise.
Tracey....if you are reading this....my Mums name is Lynnie. Nobody calls her Mrs Lloyd. It took me a while to work out who you were referring too. ;)
All good. I am off to Tilba Tilba to stay for a week on the couch of my dear friend Nikki who has just discovered she is pregnant with TWINS. Nightmare! Lucky she is a midwife and knows the drill.

H.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Craig said...

Excellent! It sounds like things are coming together...

Have a great trip - Blog you when you get back.

c