Hi y'all!
I just got back from the UK and am dealing with my first night of jetlag, hence my being wide awake and posting on here at this ungodly hour. To follow up on Helen's post from Sept 22nd:
Firstly, an overnight trip to Hunter Valley sounds great. Do we want to go for some pampering and book ourselves in for a Spa/Wine/Gourmet food extravaganza or something a little more DIY? I came across this place that might be worth exploring if we're interested in the former. Of course, we might not want to leave again! If we do the latter, it might be a bit cheaper and we could explore some other wineries... and that might be better for the McFarlane clan also.
A zoo visit and the harbor cruise both sound like fun... I was wondering about a deep sea fishing trip at some point too. Tracey - would Neil be interested in that?
At some point soon I guess we need to start booking stuff and locking in dates. Does it make sense to do the Hunter Valley thing before New Years, e.g. 29th/30th, or wait until the 2nd? I guess it depends on availability and opening times and such - Helen any thoughts on that?
Sunday, October 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment